T.T.S 24-7 are delighted to be working alongside RED BUS BISTRO again.
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT SUPERVISOR FOR IMMEDIATE START- (THIS IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY JOB!)
Would you like the chance to work on a beautiful Vintage London Double Decker Bus, dealing with happy passengers?
If the answer is ‘Yes’, then I have the answer!
We are looking for a Supervisor with a great personality who has experience in the hospitality industry. Hours 30-37 per week with a company doing tours with a ‘difference’ around Edinburgh. This isn’t an ordinary bus tour as this bus is staffed with a Chef and Waiter/Waitress on board, offering customers a Bistro experience of Afternoon Tea, Gin Tea, Gourmet Burgers and Harry Potter Tours each tour lasting roughly 90mins.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Supervisor:
• Supervising Staff on the bus and dealing with Staff rotas.
• On-board training of all staff, procedures, health and Safety and environmental issues.
• Communication with office /Management daily.
• Table plans for the tours, end of tour reports.
• Planning weekly tours, including what needed for the catering and drinks required for each tour. Suppliers will be suggested by the office but it’s in the Supervisors job remit to suggest other suitable options.
• Stock checks must be carried out weekly.
• Bar checks will be carried out at the start and end of each tour, ensuring enough stock for each tour.
• Greet the passengers by name and board them on each tour.
• Ensure the tours runs smoothly, supplying the waiting staff with the tools to carry out the tour professionally and efficiently in turn leaving you where possible to interacting with the passengers on board
• Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the bus, working with your team to ensure top quality cleanliness at all times.
• Attend fortnightly staff meetings to keep up with communication within the organisation.
(This list is not exhausted and more will be discussed at interview stage)
The hours do include weekend work, mainly Wednesday to Sunday but it’s not your normal early starts and late finishes, it would be around 09.00am starts and the latest you would finish will be 20.30.
The hours of this role will change from week to week, you will be guaranteed to be paid a minimum 30-hour week (some weeks you may not work this). Each day will be different as some days there will be no tours, but you will be required to do prep work for up and coming tours, staff rotas, deep cleaning of the bus etc. Some days you may work 4 hours some you may work 8 hours. This role would only suit someone with a flexible approach to their job.
£10.00 per hour (PAYE)
Call Nicola or Chris for more information 01506 63 33 60
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.