Are you a self-employed multi-drop driver or want to be?
Control your earnings, receive ongoing on-the-road support, get permanent employee benefits but remain self-employed.
You’ll be paid by package, earn c. £600 – £800 per week and get your own fully insured van, which can be used for personal use. Plus, premium parcel rate on a Sunday, if you want to work it.
Work with people you like, who help you out, who trust you and support your self-employed career. That’s what this UK family-run delivery company stands for and what you can expect as a self-employed multi-drop driver.
We are Initially recruiting 20 self- employed courier drivers across Edinburgh and Paisley depots, TTS 24-7 Recruitment will carry out all initial interviews and inductions.
What you can expect.
- This is a self-employed role, where you control your earnings and work-life balance!
- Drivers work 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday – occasional Sundays (enhanced parcel rate available on Sundays)
- Pay is calculated per parcel NOT per drop – the more parcels you deliver, the more you earn.
- Drivers aim to deliver approx. 160 parcels a day, which is roughly 20 parcels per hour
- Typical earnings are c. £600 – £800 per week, and this is paid on the last Thursday of the month.
- You will receive a weekly breakdown of your earnings, so there are no surprises!
- You will receive your own van, which can be used for personal use, fully insured, and at an amazing price of £8.17 per day deducted off your monthly invoice (all breakdown details be explained at induction)
- Company app provided to enable you to carry out your round with assistance and support.
- Scanning parcels through app onto your van
- Planning route with the assistance of an app or your own planning
- Setting the customer ETA
- Carrying out the deliveries and some collections
- Taking safe place pictures at each location
- Recording geofencing data
- Sending delivery update reports to your depot
What makes an ideal multi-drop courier?
- Full UK Driving Licence held for at least 3 years
- No more than 6 points or convictions code of DR,IN,CD
- Flexible, reliable, and enthusiastic – with a positive attitude
- Have ambition and determination to succeed as a self-employed driver
- Experience would be beneficial in multi-drop but we can support new couriers to the industry with the right attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Has a smartphone to download tools provided
Email us today or speak to Nicola Hardy at TTS 24-7 today or call to have a detailed chat about this role. Or follow us on LinkedIn to keep update with our latest jobs.
T: 01506 63 33 60