QUARRY PLANT FITTER-FULL TIME-In Excess of £36,500k +overtime DUMBARTON.
TTS 24-7 Recruitment Consultancy are delighted to be working with an established family business who supply quarry products, haulage, landfill for inert materials to all sectors of the construction and building industry across West Scotland.
This company has a wealth of experience in aggregate extraction, crushing and screening and washing/recycling.
Due to continued success and growth within the business they are seeking to appoint 2 x Plant fitters to join their team in Dumbarton.
Principle Job Responsibilities and key skills required.
As a Quarry Plant Fitter, you will
- Take work activity instruction from the Quarry manager, be able to prioritise and organise work tasks to suit the operation requirements, including adjusting when circumstances change.
- Undertake repairs, inspection, maintenance, servicing and maintaining plant to a high level working effectively and efficiently with negligible need for supervision.
- Can work to a planned timescale to meet deadlines whilst maintaining excellent standard of work quality.
- Maintain Safe working conditions and practices to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and all work activities carried out in accordance with companies Health and Safety polices.
- Have experience working with excavator/ crusher/screens and wash plant.
- Be competent with electrics, working with Hydraulics and skilled in welding and fabrication techniques Is a distinct advantage.
Your working week and wage break down.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 07.00-16.30 but due to the nature of this role some flexibility to work late is required.
Every Second Saturday 07.-00-12.00 will be required.
Rate of pay is £15 per hour for the first 40hr, then time and a half. Double time for Saturday afternoon and Sunday if required to work although this is very rare.
This is a permanent position direct with the client, please call Nicola on 01506 63 33 60 to assist with your application.