T.T.S 24-7 Ltd are actively recruiting for a Permanent Transport Administrator to join a thriving transport team in Bathgate.
This position is for an immediate start working the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00- 17.00.
You will be providing support to the office planners helping manage the vehicles who are delivering and collecting goods throughout Scotland and England.
Reporting to the depot Manager you will be responsible for:
• Liaising with Customers to ensure operational requirements, KPI’S and custom satisfaction is met and improved
• Briefing drivers before, during and at the end of their shifts.
• Driver contact throughout the day to ensure that timed deliveries are complete.
• Data imputing
• Undertake any other ad hoc project or task within the company as requested.
The Successful candidate would have:
• Experience within the transport sector and dealing with drivers.
• Have transport office experience, preferably within the palletised multi-drop environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill with attention to detail.
• IT Skills, including data entry, planning systems and Microsoft excel.
• Good Interpersonal and social skills.
• A calm and confident telephone manner and be able to work in a high-pressured environment.
Salary £17,500 per annum, 28 days holiday per year and pension plans.
Call Nicola for more information 01506 63 33 60