Do you fancy a career change, would you welcome the opportunity to be upskilled to a HIAB Driver? If the answer is ‘Yes’ then I have the opportunity for you.
T.T.S 24-7 Ltd is working alongside a company who are the leader’s in the supply of scaffolding, temporary fencing, groundwork equipment and temporary roofing systems. It has 11 branches throughout the UK enabling them to supply a full hire and sales service to the construction and industrial sector. This position is based in Broxburn working with a close, small team of employees.
We are looking for a Class 2 (CAT C) driver with some experience, to join the team and be upskilled to a HIAB Driver.
Some Key Responsibilities are:
- Ensure all customers are dealt with in a polite, courteous manner promoting the company’s products and services to customers.
- Load and unload vehicles expediently within the confines of safety.
- Ensure that all loads conform to transport regulations and that loads are safely secured roped or strapped and warning signs are displayed if possible.
- All vehicle checks are carried out daily.
- Carry out deliveries throughout the central belt in a timely manner.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 07.00-17.30 and Friday 07.00-16.30, overtime is available if wanted.
This company offer an impressive pension scheme, Health Care, death benefits and 20 days plus 8 public holidays an year. The starting salary is £23,000 per annum, with yearly reviews.
Contact Nicola on 01506 63 33 60 for more information.