T.T.S 24-7 Ltd are recruiting for a Permanent Cat C+E (class 1) Non-ADR Tanker driver to start immediately.
The company we are recruiting for operates in the Waste Management, Environmental Maintenance and Road Marking Sectors. They pride themselves in offering innovative services to both public and private sector clients and have a major operation in Ireland and have been growing in Scotland since August.
The Aim of this operation is the transportation of Leachate to Waste Treatment sites. The driver will be visiting Landfill sites loading and unloading the tankers with pumps and vacuums, throughout their day.
The position will be covering 6 Scottish routes throughout the week, starting in Kirknewton and the furthest being Galashiels. (This may vary as the contract is growing and overnights may now be involved in this role but not every night or even weekly).
The successful candidate will be required to carry out their daily vehicle checks, complete the log books daily and be competent in adhering to all site health and safety rules and regulations.
• Monday to Friday Day shift, between 40-48 hours per week depending on routes per day.
• The Vehicle is based at a satellite site in Camps Industrial Estate Kirknewton
• £12.50 per hour guaranteed 40 hrs (even if you don’t work it) £25.00 Overnight expenses paid on top of your wages per night.
• CAT C+E Licence required with 2 years experience and tanker experience beneficial but not essential as training can be given to the right person.
• Valid DCPC and DIGI Tachograph Card
• 28 days holiday pay inclusive of Scottish Statutory bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Company provide comprehensive training and company uniform
If you are interested this position, then please contact Nicola on 01506 63 33 60 for more information on the recruitment procedures of this specific vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.