HGV FITTER/MECHANIC-FULL TIME -In Excess of £36,500k+Overtime DUMBARTON
TTS 24-7 Recruitment Consultancy are delighted to be working with an established family business who supply quarry products, haulage, landfill for inert materials to all sectors of the construction and building industry across West Scotland.
This company has a wealth of experience in aggregate extraction, crushing and screening and washing/recycling.
Due to continued success and growth within the business they are seeking to appoint 3 x HGV FITTER /MECHANICS to join their team in Dumbarton.
Principle Job Responsibilities and key skills required.
As an HGV Fitter/ HGV Mechanic you will,
- Take work activity instruction from the general manager, be able to prioritise and organise work tasks to suit the operation requirements, including adjusting when circumstances change.
- Carry out service, inspection, and repair work to company vehicles to VOSA Standards.
- Completed all relevant paperwork in a detailed and appropriate manner.
- Ensure all work undertaken is complete in a timely manner and in accordance with all Company Health and Safety Policies.
- Be competent in dealing with electrics, and welding experience is a distinct advantage.
To be successful in this HGV Fitter/HGV Mechanic Role you will have:
- Time served as an HGV Mechanic/Fitter
- Have the relevant Qualification, Level 2 minimum.
- Ideally have dealership experience
Your working week and wage break down.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 07.00-16.30 but due to the nature of this role some flexibility to work late is required.
Every Second Saturday 07.-00-12.00 will be required.
Rate of pay is £15 per hour for the first 40hr, then time and a half. Double time for Saturday afternoon and Sunday if required to work although this is very rare.
This is a permanent position direct with the client, please call Nicola on 01506 63 33 60 to assist with your application.