T.T.S 24-7 Ltd are currently recruiting for a Permanent Experienced Internal Sales Representative for one of our clients in Broxburn.
The company is a leader in the supply of scaffolding, temporary fencing, groundwork equipment and temporary roofing systems. They have 11 branches throughout the UK enabling them to supply a full hire and sales service to the construction and industrial sector. This position is based in Broxburn working with a close, small team of employees.
The key result areas of your job are as follows:
• Represent the company both by communicating by telephone and on occasions in person to gain orders for all company products and services presenting to the customers the correct company image.
• Develop new customers profitable to the company, maintaining close contact with them and existing customers to promote further business.
• Achieve budgeted turnover and targets within agreed pricing policy and procedure.
• Plan and effectively implement sales calls and area coverage through direct mail, special offers and promotions. Monitor and follow up ABI and other contract leads.
• Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in a courteous, speedy and effective manner within the agreed time scales.
• Ensure that all quotations are confirmed in writing and are effectively progressed.
• Ensure that all paperwork has been processed at the correct time including daily report sheets. Keep and update customer record system.
• Responsible for ensuring the Company Health and Safety policies and Government Legislation is effectively implemented in areas where you work and that any other employees are aware of the safety regulations applicable to the branch and work place.
• Advise Branch Manager of marketing information, including competitors’ activities and pricing by means of weekly reports and briefing meetings.
• Carry out specific projects as agreed from time to time and effectively implement Company policies and procedures.
The hours will be Monday to Friday 08.00-17.30.
Salary will be £25,000 per year paid monthly, 28 days holiday per year and competitive pension and benefit packages.