TTS 24-7 Recruitment are delighted to be supporting their client based in Larkhall recruiting for Class 1 Nightshift Drivers.
This role involves delivering cages of non-pharmaceutical items to Hospitals throughout Scotland. Some of the areas covered will be Inverness, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Ayrshire, and Fife. Depending on the location the run will be one drop or two. This role does have a physical aspect to it as the driver is responsible for offloading their double-decker trailer at the destination hospital. At some sites, porters will be there to assist but at others, there may not. Empty cages will need to be reloaded and returned to the site also.
- One or two drops per shift
- Driver must have had their C+E for a minimum of 6 months and have had 180 days of driving experience
- Valid Digi and DCPC Card
- Comply with all Drivers Hours Rules and Regulations
- Always maintain the Safety and Security of loads
- Successful candidates must be physically fit due to the nature of the role
- Drug and Alcohol testing will be carried out on the first-day assessment run
- 31 days of holiday
- Pension scheme
- Additional workplace benefit once the completion of temp to perm
- £13.64 per hour paye, holiday pay is not rolled up as this will be accrued while working through the TTS 24-7.
For more information, please call Nicola on 01506 63 33 60 or apply through the link and we will call you back to arrange registration.